132 Apartments for Rent in Martinez, GA with Balconies
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (11)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (14)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Evans Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Grovetown Apartments with Balconies (15)
- North Augusta Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Belvedere Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Augusta Apartments with Balconies (116)
- Harlem Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Laurens Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Martinez?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Martinez?
Looking for some Southern hospitality? Martinez is probably just what you're looking for. After all, this city’s pronunciation changed 3 times because the accents got “too southern.”
A mere seven miles outside of Augusta, GA, Martinez is a suburb rich with history and southern charm. It has a unique identity of its own, with extravagant mansions and excellent shopping. The center of Martinez is a hub of commerce, with great shopping and dining within easy driving distance. Rent an apartment in Martinez and be ready for a delightful life of southern grandeur! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Martinez renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.