513 Apartments for rent in North Bay Village, FL with Balconies
- North Bay Village Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Garages (13)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Gyms (12)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Parking (22)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Pools (21)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Bay Village Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Bay Village Furnished Apartments (6)
- North Bay Village Luxury Apartments (5)
- North Bay Village Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (213)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (27)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (11)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Pinewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Bay Village?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Bay Village?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Bay Village?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Bay Village renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.