788 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Miami Gardens, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miami Gardens (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Gardens (3)
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Garages (11)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (22)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Gardens (6)
- Opa-locka 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Golden Glades 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ives Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- West Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Country Club 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Pembroke Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Miami Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Pinewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ojus 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Miami Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Located in Miami-Dade County, about 20 minutes away from South Beach, sits a city that only dates back about 50 years. Though it isn’t rich with history, it is rich with a lot of community pride.
This city of over 100,000 residents was established in the 1960’s by Floridians looking for a different way of life. The appeal of this new area was even more enticing thanks to the palm trees, sunshine and proximity to the beach.
These days Miami Gardens is much more than its humble origins might suggest. It is home to the SunLife stadium –where the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurrricanes play football. It is a suburban city with old Florida vibes, one story-single family homes with large front yards, and a plethora of palm trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Miami Gardens provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Miami Gardens. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.