774 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Miami Gardens, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miami Gardens (5)
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Garages (10)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (21)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (7)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Miami Gardens (2)
- Opa-locka 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Golden Glades 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Westview 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ives Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- West Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Country Club 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Pembroke Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Miami Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Pinewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ojus 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Miami Gardens?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Miami Gardens?
How expensive are studio apartments in Miami Gardens?
Located in Miami-Dade County, about 20 minutes away from South Beach, sits a city that only dates back about 50 years. Though it isn’t rich with history, it is rich with a lot of community pride.
This city of over 100,000 residents was established in the 1960’s by Floridians looking for a different way of life. The appeal of this new area was even more enticing thanks to the palm trees, sunshine and proximity to the beach.
These days Miami Gardens is much more than its humble origins might suggest. It is home to the SunLife stadium –where the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurrricanes play football. It is a suburban city with old Florida vibes, one story-single family homes with large front yards, and a plethora of palm trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Miami Gardens are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Miami Gardens near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Miami Gardens that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.