705 Apartments for rent in Lighthouse Point, FL with Balconies
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (10)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (17)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (3)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Balconies (180)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Margate Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Balconies (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lighthouse Point?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lighthouse Point?
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lighthouse Point renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.