287 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cocoa Beach, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cocoa Beach (11)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (12)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (23)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (45)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Cocoa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (28)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (2)
- Merritt Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Cape Canaveral 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Rockledge 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Viera East 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Patrick Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Viera West 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cocoa 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Satellite Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Port St. John 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cocoa Beach?
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.