2,954 Apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheat Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (10)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Pools (7)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Wheat Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Wheat Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wheat Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Applewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arvada Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (77)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Golden Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sheridan Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wheat Ridge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wheat Ridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheat Ridge?
Don't let the blue sky fool you! While Wheat Ridge averages more blue sky days than even San Diego and Miami, they also average 53 inches of snow each year!
Wheat Ridge, Colorado is an old gold rush town named for the ridge of wheat seen by passing travelers back in the day. Now this thriving and vibrant community is the focus of environmental activities and community and organic gardens.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheat Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wheat Ridge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.