457 Apartments for rent in Menifee, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Menifee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Menifee Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Menifee Apartments with Garages (52)
- Menifee Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Menifee Apartments with Parking (59)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (31)
- Menifee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Menifee Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Menifee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Menifee Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Perris Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- French Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hemet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Temecula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Menifee?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Menifee?
Taken by motocross? Menifee is the hometown of Mike Metzger, "The Godfather of Freestyle Motocross, " who is famous for performing a world-record-breaking back flip at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
Located in one of the quieter parts of Southern California, Menifee originally started as a retirement community called Sun City, where older residents could lead active lives in nice surroundings. Sun City still exists as a central neighborhood of Menifee, but the settlement has since grown into a thriving city of more than 75,000 people.The builders have been busy here lately, which means there are plenty of lovely new homes from which to choose. And don't worry - your neighbors won't all be old folks; the city now welcomes young people and families as well as retirees. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Menifee renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.