177 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in El Monte, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Monte (1)
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Garages (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- El Monte Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (2)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Monte (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Monte (2)
- Temple City 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rosemead 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Baldwin Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Arcadia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hacienda Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Monrovia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Montebello 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in El Monte?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in El Monte?
How expensive are studio apartments in El Monte?
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
2 bedroom apartments in El Monte are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in El Monte near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in El Monte that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.