60 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Daphne, AL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Daphne (2)
- Daphne Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Daphne Apartments with Garages (9)
- Daphne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Daphne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Daphne Apartments with Parking (12)
- Daphne Apartments with Pools (4)
- Daphne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Daphne Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Daphne Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Daphne (4)
- Spanish Fort 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairhope 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mobile 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Saraland 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bellview 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Myrtle Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ensley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Pensacola 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ferry Pass 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Pace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Daphne?
Daphne, AL is home to Jeremy Clark, famous NFL player for the New York Giants. Ready? Hut...hut...be impressed!
Daphne is a small, Southern, charming suburb of Mobile – one of Alabama’s biggest cities. It’s nestled between coast and hills, so its scenery is beautiful – though don’t expect any particularly good hiking here, since no part of the town exceeds 150 feet above sea level. There are about 20,000 people living in Daphne, and most of them are families, who have opted to live the quiet suburban life rather than the more hectic life of Mobile (though it’s hard to call Mobile-living “city-living,” since it’s a pretty small country town itself). If you’re looking for somewhere to move where you’ll know all your neighbors and not be able to go to the grocery store without having to say hi at to at least 3 people you know – Daphne’s the place for you. It’s friendly, family-oriented, safe and very affordable, compared to the rest of the country. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Daphne are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Daphne near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Daphne that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.