Style and location! Immaculately cared for, this sweet townhome welcomes you with privacy, light, and abundant space. From the side-entry front door through to the secluded back patio, every detail is designed to create comfort and warmth.
Large, airy spaces are filled with natural light while generous overhead and recessed lighting ensure year-round brightness. A soft, neutral color palette provides the perfect backdrop for all your favorite things. Made for entertaining, this gem has plenty of space to gather friends and family.
Whip up a culinary feast in the bright, well-appointed Chef’s kitchen, then entertain the clan in the large living room while cozying up to the cheery gas fireplace for long evenings of quiet conversation. Game day? Head downstairs to the spacious family room! This versatile space is ready for your ideas: Media room? Craft and Hobby room? Home Theater? The choices are endless!
As night falls, retreat upstairs to your private sanctuary: a roomy master suite, complete with large walk-in closet and fresh ensuite bath, provides rejuvenation and restful relaxation. Two additional bright bedrooms and a shared full bath complete the top floor.
Located near Issaquah Highlands and Klahanie, close to dining, shopping and amenities. Easy access to arterials, highways and freeways for worry-free commuting. Close to Lake Sammamish State Park, Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park and Tiger Mountain State Forest for outstanding outdoor adventures!
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths in 1964 sf of comfortable living
• Great corner unit w/ private little greenspace
• Large windows for tons of natural light
• Generous recessed and overhead lighting for year-round brightness
• Gleaming hardwoods, designer tile, and luxury carpet flooring
• Plenty of space for guests – perfect for entertaining!
• Chef’s kitchen w/ plenty of color-matched cabinets
• Quartz counters w/ full-height white subway tile backsplash
• High quality Stainless-steel appliances incl. Thor professional gas range w/ Zline 900 CFM exhaust hood, Blumberg fridge, and very quiet LG dishwasher
• Cherry slab serving bar between kitchen and dining space
• Separate dining space off kitchen w/ sliders to private back patio
• Convenient main floor guest powder room
• Extra-large living room w/ cozy gas fireplace
• Roomy master suite w/ large walk-in closet and airy ensuite full bath
• Master ensuite bath w/ dual vanity, large tub/shower combo, and new designer tile flooring
• Two additional top floor bedrooms w/ bright shared full bath
• Large family/rec room on basement level
• Great utility/storage room on basement level
• Separate laundry space w/ full-size washer and dryer
• Large two-car garage w/ extra 2-car driveway parking
• Private back patio w/ privacy screen between neighbors
• Dead end lane backing up to a lovely private green belt
Pets on a case-by-case basis, subject to interview and owner approval. First month and security deposit.
Please contact Chandler Symons at (206) 931-0239 / email@example.com.
Dwellings doesn't advertise on Craigslist. If your contact is NOT a Dwellings team member, it is a scam. Dwellings works for the owner exclusively. Under NO circumstances will the owner be communicating with interested parties directly, nor working with another independent contractor. If in doubt, ask to see a business card. NEVER hand the key to another person. Put the key back in the box after your visit and ensure it is securely locked. Visit our website here: www.dwellingsseattle.com for Dwellings team photos and actual property listings. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANYONE OTHER THAN A DWELLINGS TEAM MEMBER CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THE PROPERTY, PLEASE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,350, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $4,725, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.