101 Apartments in Gainesville
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gainesville (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gainesville (1)
- Linton Hall 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sudley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manassas 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Stone Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- South Riding 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Arcola 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manassas Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Buckhall 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Centreville 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Chantilly 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Gainesville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Gainesville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.