691 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cottonwood Heights (4)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Cottonwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cottonwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cottonwood Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cottonwood Heights (1)
- Holladay 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sandy 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Millcreek 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Murray 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- South Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Draper 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Riverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cottonwood Heights?
Cottonwood Heights in Utah has been called a gateway to both the Big Cottonwood Canyon and Little Cottonwood Canyon. The majority of the town is made up of a ridge that separates the valleys of the canyons, and the ridge is covered in suburban housing and commercial development.
Cottonwood Heights is essentially a small suburb of Salt Lake City, and it offers good access to the big city amenities nearby and also the splendor of the outdoors in the nearby mountains. Cottonwood Heights is a beautiful and desireable area. The town regularly makes lists of the best places to live in the country, and it’s a popular place to rest your head if you love the outdoors or peaceful, quiet living. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cottonwood Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cottonwood Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cottonwood Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.