114 Apartments for rent in Bountiful, UT with Balconies
- Bountiful Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bountiful Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bountiful Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bountiful Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bountiful Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bountiful Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Layton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bountiful?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bountiful?
"Oh Bountiful, we're proud of you and of your red and grey! We'll fight for you with might for you and cheer you as you play! Unlowered shall these colors be whatever comes our way! So glorious in victory the mighty red and grey!" (-- Bountiful High Song)
Bountiful was named when its earliest settlers realized that they found paradise on Earth--but that is all subjective of course. The 42,500 residents of this 13.5 square mile city appreciate the proximity to jobs in Salt Lake City, without the problems associated with urban living. For a period, commuting to work was a nightmare and daily rush hour bottlenecks frustrated even the calmest drivers. However, in 2008, planners made significant changes to alleviate the problem, including the new Legacy Parkway and the state of the art Front Runner Commuter railway. Best of all, Front Runner Service is available until 2 a.m. on the weekends, so you can get home safely after a night on the town. Who knows, Bountiful might just be the paradise for you. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bountiful renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.