1,186 Apartments for rent in Lebanon, TN with Hardwood Floors
- Lebanon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lebanon Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lebanon Apartments with Parking (21)
- Lebanon Apartments with Pools (18)
- Lebanon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Gallatin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- La Vergne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Nolensville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (296)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lebanon?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lebanon?
Hey there, Volunteer State apartment scavengers, and welcome to the virtual headquarters for all your Lebanon leasing needs! Situated just 25 convenient miles from downtown Nashville, Lebanon lays claim to some of the most attractive apartment deals you’ll find in the state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in the heart of Tennessee? Then journey on, bold apartment hunter, because the perfect Lebanon apartment may be just a few clicks away!
The average rental goes for less than $750, and even spacious apartments can be found for about a grand. Although you won’t find too many apartments for rent in Lebanon (where only about one-third of residents go the renting route), you shouldn’t mistake a modest quantity for a lack of quality.
Some complexes come equipped with amenities such as a swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, patios/balconies, walk-in closets, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (proof of income, two forms of I.D., a list of previous residences, and a blank check for the security deposit), and you’ll be living the good life in this historic little Tennessee town in no time!
Lebanon is home to a number of neighborhoods on the outlying areas such as Oakland, Leeville, and Linwood, as well as some ‘hoods near the city center.
Lebanon has a variety of parks, trails, scenic views, interesting historic sites, museums, theaters, galleries, and watering holes, and it’s safe to say Lebanon is a city with something to offer to renters.
So what are you waiting for, amigos? Start click-click-clicking away for your dream apartment, best of luck, and happy hunting! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lebanon renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.