796 Accessible Apartments for rent in Exton, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Exton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Exton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Exton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Exton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Exton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Exton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Exton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Exton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Exton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Chester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Downingtown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Malvern Accessible Apartments (2)
- Phoenixville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Royersford Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sanatoga Accessible Apartments (1)
- Collegeville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Eagleville Accessible Apartments (2)
- King of Prussia Accessible Apartments (6)
- Boothwyn Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Exton?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Exton?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Exton with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Exton. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.