2,283 Apartments for rent in Happy Valley, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Happy Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Parking (10)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Pools (7)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Happy Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Happy Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Happy Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gladstone Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Jennings Lodge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wood Village Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Linn Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Troutdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Happy Valley?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Happy Valley?
Happy Valley sits at the base of the defunct and developed Mount Scott volcano.
A short commute to Portland and lower Washington, the town boasts proximity to it all. If you're looking for respite from the noise of the city--nature is _everywhere. _Aside from Mount Scott, residents also enjoy views of Mount Hood in the distance. Happy Valley is a truly happy place that offers incredible views and culture within reach. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Happy Valley renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.