1,199 Apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pickerington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pickerington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pickerington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pickerington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pataskala Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Groveport Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Whitehall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bexley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (418)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pickerington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pickerington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pickerington?
"You dream of Columbus / With your maps and your beautiful charts / You dream of Columbus / With an ache in your travelling heart" - Mary Black
Pickerington is a city in Fairfield and Franklin counties in the central region of Ohio. It has a population of 18,291 according to the U.S. census and packs all those folks into 11.1 square miles of land. It's essentially a suburb of Columbus, and the folks who live here get to take advantage of all that Columbus has to offer. The people of Pickerington pride themselves on their friendliness, and you'll experience it firsthand if you're planning on renting an apartment in this cozy Midwestern town. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pickerington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.