202 Apartments for rent in Fairborn, OH with Hardwood Floors
- Huber Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kettering Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oakwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Vandalia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Centerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Trotwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Miamisburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
"Now I know Im going back to Fairborn / Now I know its where I gotta be / And the road Im walking down / Goes on and on and on and on and on in front of me." (-Alice Peacock, "Fairborn")
Located at the junction of I-675 and I-70, Fairborn, Ohio has the charm of a small town and the convenience of a city. Just a couple of minutes away from Dayton, this is a city of 32,300 people. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fairborn renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.