325 Apartments in Sunrise Manor
- Sunrise Manor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Garages (58)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Parking (79)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Pools (28)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Sunrise Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Sunrise Manor Furnished Apartments (7)
- Sunrise Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Whitney Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (14)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Paradise Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (312)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (541)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (164)
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (129)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Boulder City Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sunrise Manor?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sunrise Manor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunrise Manor?
"Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire / Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn, so get those stakes up higher. / There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there, and they're all livin' devil may care. / And I'm just the devil with love to spare / Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas." (-- Elvis Presley)
Sunrise Manor is an unincorporated town that is located in Clark County, Nevada part of the Las Vegas Township. With a population of 183,372, it would be one of the biggest cities in the state if it ever became a city! Its a super affordable place to live, with median home prices far below average for Nevada--perfect for those wallets on a strict diet. Being just outside of Vegas provides easy access to the Vegas strip and all the action happening downtown, too! If you fancy the casino life, you have come to the right place. Sunrise Manor lets you dabble in the scene when you're in the mood and then escape back to the serenity of the small desert town at the end of the day. Its literally only three miles from the glittery city itself. The weather here is also appealing to many. Summers do get hot but the evening temperatures can drop 30 degrees sometimes, as they are wont to do in deserts. The winters usually taper off around 45 degrees and the dry air means you wont get that bone-chilling cold you find in many other parts of the country.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise Manor? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sunrise Manor renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.