749 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Maplewood, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Maplewood (4)
- Maplewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (23)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Maplewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Maplewood Apartments with Parking (25)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Maplewood (19)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oakdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Little Canada 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- White Bear Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (139)
- Vadnais Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mahtomedi 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Maplewood?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Maplewood?
How expensive are studio apartments in Maplewood?
Ever heard of the Alexander Ramsey House? It's often called the best Victorian-era home, and it's right here in Maplewood. Take that Painted Ladies.
Located in Ramsey County, Minnesota, Maplewood is one of those cities that has the magic of a perfect combination of days-gone-by with modern life. That's right, you can have a warm apple pie all while downloading apps on your fancy new phone. It gets pretty cold in the winter months, with an average temperature of 18F; the summer average high is 75F. The good news is that the cost of living index for Maplewood is only slightly higher than that for Minnesota (you're welcome, savings account), and 14 percent more than the national average. This makes Maplewood an affordable city, even more so for those moving from more expensive cities. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Maplewood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Maplewood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Maplewood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.