444 Accessible Apartments for rent in Chaska, MN
- Chaska Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Chaska Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chaska Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Chaska Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chaska Apartments with Parking (9)
- Chaska Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chaska Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Chaska Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chaska Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tonka Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shakopee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (8)
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (8)
- Savage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (8)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (12)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (7)
- Golden Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Chaska?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Chaska?
Chaska, Minnesota has come a very long way since the Mound Builders inhabited it back in the 1760s. One of these ancient mounds can still be found right in the middle of the Chaska town square. Rich in tradition is the reason why Chaska is number eight on Money Magazine’s Top Ten Places to Live in America.
Chaska, Minnesota, is a growing town in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. If you are looking for a quaint place to call home, Chaska is worth checking out.The town has done a great job of planning for future growth, using many of its open spaces for parks, additional housing and medical facilities. Finding a place to call home shouldn't be a problem for most people, as the town adds between 100 and 300 homes annually. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Chaska with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Chaska. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.