2,267 Apartments for rent in Maryland City, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maryland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Maryland City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maryland City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Maryland City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Maryland City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Maryland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maryland City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maryland City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elkridge Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Odenton Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Maryland City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Maryland City?
“My father was a preacher in Maryland and we had crab feasts – with corn on the cob, but no beer, being Methodist – outside on the church lawn.” (– Tori Amos)
You’d think the city named “Maryland City” would be a bigger or more significant place considering it bears the same name as the state. In reality, Maryland City is a small but conveniently located suburban town, right in between Baltimore and Annapolis. The city is adjacent to the Fort Meade army base, which means that the town is home to a lot of army brats. It also means it has a ton of resources, entertainment and restaurant, for people stationed at the base that can’t travel too far regularly. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Maryland City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.