1,203 Apartments for rent in Prairie Village, KS with Balconies
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Garages (8)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Parking (11)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Pools (5)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Prairie Village Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Prairie Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Prairie Village Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Merriam Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (212)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (26)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Prairie Village?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Prairie Village?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Prairie Village?
“I cannot understand why you should wish to leave this beautiful country and go back to the dry, gray place you call Kansas." "That is because you have no brains," answered the girl. "No matter how dreary and gray our homes are, we people of flesh and blood would rather live there than in any other country, be it ever so beautiful. There is no place like home." (- L. Frank Baum, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz")
Prairie Village’s name is appropriate, since it’s a little tiny village that serves as a suburb to nearby Kansas City, which is a city located on a prairie. About 20,000 people call Prairie Village home, but most of them work and play in Kansas City, so the town has developed a reputation for being a bedroom community. In 1949, the National Association of Home Builders named it the Best Planned Community in America. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Prairie Village renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.