155 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Villa Rica, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Villa Rica (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Villa Rica (17)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Garages (16)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Parking (17)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Pools (9)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Villa Rica Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Villa Rica Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Temple 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dallas 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Hiram 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Douglasville 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Carrollton 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bremen 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Chattahoochee Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Powder Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lithia Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Austell 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Villa Rica, Georgia is known as the "City Of Gold."
Villa Rica, located 35 miles west of downtown Atlanta, boasts the first Gold Strike in Georgia, hence its nickname. Additionally, it's the hometown of Coca-Cola creator Asa Candler and Gospel Music founder Thomas A. Dorsey. Within Villa Rica, there are several historic sites, including the North Villa Rica Commercial Historic District - featuring a collection of buildings dating from 1875 - and Wick's Tavern, the oldest commercial building in West Georgia (dating to 1830). The historic pride reflected by the city's founders and current residents and administrators reflects in the long-standing quote about the city: "Villa Rica is a city of ethics, and a Georgia Main Street city." Over the bulk of its 180-year history, Villa Rica existed as a small rural railroad and factory town. Its population remained around 4,000 citizens, even in spite of being half an hour from downtown Atlanta. One group of developers proposed creating a "Gone With the Wind" theme park, and others considered more standard developments -- such as constructing residential communities and business complexes. Thankfully, the latter group won out and created a subdivision. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Villa Rica provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Villa Rica. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.