5,725 Apartments for rent in North Druid Hills, GA with Balconies
- North Druid Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (8)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- North Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Doraville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Druid Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Druid Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Druid Hills?
North Druid Hills has a bit of an identity issue. You'll find that many government agencies, shopping plazas and businesses throughout the area use the name Briarcliff instead of North Druid Hills. The local newspaper, the "North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch," takes the diplomatic approach, however. It uses both names.
Located in Dekalb County, Georgia, North Druid Hills didn't purposefully become its own community by getting incorporated like most cities and towns. Instead, the U.S. Census Bureau designated it as a separate place just to make counting and classifying easier. The community of Atlanta's north side is home to almost 19,000 people and has three parks, some shopping centers and a commercial district. A bit subdivision heavy, it's an overall nice place to call home but not exactly bursting with arts, culture, or nightlife.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Druid Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Druid Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.