71 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Augustine, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Augustine (5)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Balconies (10)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Parking (12)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- St. Augustine Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Augustine Furnished Apartments (8)
- St. Augustine Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Villano Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Augustine Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. Augustine Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Butler Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- World Golf Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Nocatee 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Sawgrass 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Palm Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Palm Coast 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fruit Cove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Augustine?
Founded by Spanish colonists in 1565, St. Augustine, Florida is the oldest city in what is now the United States of America. With a legacy of pirate attacks, invasions by competing empires, a huge stone fortress, and being a possession of Spain, then Britain, then Spain again, and finally the U.S., the history of St. Augustine seems more like that of a Caribbean island than a small town in Northern Florida.
The vast and complex past of St. Augustine is what has made the city a popular vacation destination for 200 years (along with its gorgeous beaches and perfect Floridian weather,) but the ancient architecture and colorful history of St. Augustine also make it an enchanting place to live. The 2010 U.S. Census reported the population as 12,975 people, though the urban area is several times larger. St. Augustine is surrounded by rivers, forests, lakes, nature preserves, islets and the Atlantic Ocean, but it's also just a 45-minute drive up I-95 from the center of Jacksonville. See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Augustine are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Augustine near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Augustine that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.