411 Apartments for rent in Royal Palm Beach, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Royal Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (36)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Royal Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Royal Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Royal Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Loxahatchee Groves Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wellington Apartments with Balconies (152)
- The Acreage Apartments with Balconies (12)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (141)
- Greenacres Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Westgate Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (154)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Clarke Shores Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Royal Palm Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Royal Palm Beach?
Friedland is perhaps most famous for selling over 3,750 acres of land to Lefcourt Corporation back in the 1950s. Not impressed? You should've seen the deal they got!
If you enjoy wide open spaces, a focus on nature, designer boutiques and great places to eat, and have plenty of cash, Royal Palm Beach is the place to take up residence. You will certainly need a decent amount of cash, whether you are looking for an apartment to rent or a home for rent, since the cost of living in the city is 11.84 percent higher than the national average. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Royal Palm Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.