267 Apartments for Rent in Ives Estates, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Garages (12)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Parking (28)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Pools (42)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Ives Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ives Estates Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ives Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- West Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ojus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Aventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
"We could make something beautiful /Something that wouldn't be a problem /We could make something beautiful /Something that wouldn't be a problem /At least not in Miami." (- U2, "Miami")
Finding something beautiful is not a problem in Miami. You will be glad to know that Ives Estates is generally a safe, family-friendly, and pet-friendly neighborhood just a 15-mile jaunt from the bustle of downtown Miami. Ives Estates boasts designer-serviced apartments, neighborhood shopping malls and stores, and the elegance of the Miami-Dade County beaches. At Ives Estates, you can enjoy an active Miami lifestyle in a place that is comfortable, relaxing, and gorgeous. If that's your thing. Ives Estates has everything to make daily life enjoyable--from local hangouts to beautiful scenery. It is conveniently located within minutes from schools, restaurants, malls, key highways, and the airport. Also, it is a great destination for students--oh, and the occasional spring breaker--as Florida Memorial University and St. Thomas University are within close proximity.
Having trouble with Craigslist Ives Estates? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Ives Estates renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.