684 Apartments for rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA with Balconies
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (17)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (7)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (50)
- San Clemente Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in San Juan Capistrano?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in San Juan Capistrano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for San Juan Capistrano renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.