2,054 Apartments for rent in Pacifica, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pacifica Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (15)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (6)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Daly City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Millbrae Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (18)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Brisbane Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Highlands-Baywood Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (35)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (325)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pacifica?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pacifica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pacifica?
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pacifica renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.