1,102 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pacifica, CA
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (15)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Bruno Accessible Apartments (3)
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Mateo Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (55)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sausalito Accessible Apartments (1)
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Strawberry Accessible Apartments (1)
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pacifica with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pacifica. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.