143 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Arcadia, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arcadia (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (8)
- Arcadia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Arcadia Apartments with Parking (15)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (9)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arcadia Furnished Apartments (2)
- Arcadia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mayflower Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Temple City 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Monrovia 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Monte 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Marino 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rosemead 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Baldwin Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Duarte 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Despite the penny arcade sounding name, Arcadia is anything but antique. Inspired by the Greek city of the same name, it's been considered in the past by Bloomberg as one of the "Best Places to Raise Your Kids" (but who's asking them, anyway?).
Located less than 20 miles from Los Angeles, Arcadia is an affluent community of approximately 56,000. With that kind of distance from L.A., it should only take about 30 minutes to get to the border (and another 2 hours to get a mile past it, depending on that L.A. traffic). The cost of living is high–approximately 39 percent over the national average–and it has some of the highest median home costs in the nation, so definitely have a bit more than clothes in your burlap sack if you're moving here. Renters can expect to pay top dollar for living space, but the proximity to LA, low crime and perfect weather (summertime highs of 83 degrees Fahrenheit and winter time lows of 49) more than make up for the price of rental housing. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Arcadia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Arcadia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.