450 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cherry Hill (1)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cherry Hill (1)
- Dumfries 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Triangle 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Neabsco 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Montclair 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Marumsco 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Dale City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Lake Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Aquia Harbour 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lorton 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
"Playin games with everyone till way after dark, In Cherry Hill Park, in Cherry Hill Park." (-- Billy Joe Royal, "Cherry Hill Park")
With a population of just 16,000, Cherry Hill is basically a tiny waterside community in Prince William County, Virginia with a few other subdivisions peppered around it. US Route 1 runs along one side, making it easily accessible from nearby towns. It has a great school district -- better than many in the state, actually -- and occupies just seven square miles of land and 1.6 miles of water. It’s located right on the Potomac River and has the huge Prince William County Park just a few miles away. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cherry Hill are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cherry Hill near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cherry Hill that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.