747 Accessible Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (31)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Parking (32)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (15)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Saratoga Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Saratoga Springs Furnished Apartments (2)
- Saratoga Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (2)
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (6)
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orem Accessible Apartments (7)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Saratoga Springs?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Saratoga Springs?
Sister cities, unite! Saratoga Springs in Utah was named after Saratoga Springs in New York.
The city of Saratoga Springs is located in Utah and, according to the 2010 Census, has a population of 17,781. Saratoga Springs represents a relatively new development, located along the northern shore of Utah Lake. It was incorporated at the end of 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Temperatures vary a lot through the year, with average highs in July of 91 degrees and average lows in January reaching only 17 degrees. The city is made up of 21 square miles and stretches from Pelican Point on the west side of Utah Lake to the Camp Williams U.S. Army facility, located just south of Bluffdale and west of Lehi. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Saratoga Springs with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Saratoga Springs. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.