1,362 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Seabrook, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Seabrook (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seabrook (4)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Parking (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kemah 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Nassau Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Porte 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Webster 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- League City 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Dickinson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Deer Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Texas City 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Friendswood 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Seabrook?
Seabrook is one of the most scenic cities along the Gulf Coast of Texas! No seriously, it is actually certified as such! Out of 1200 Texas towns, this little gem was awarded and certified as one out of seven Scenic Cities now listed within the state. This is no surprise to locals however, who just grin and nod with the knowledge of just how true that title really is!
Seabrook is a city of 21.3 square miles of wetlands and waterways, 5.7 square miles of which is dry land. Seabrook lies along one of the largest migratory paths in North America for bird populations. Because of this, the city of Seabrook is actually a designated bird sanctuary. Located in Harris County, southeast of Houston with a population of 12,433 as of the 2012 census, a full eight miles of trails wind from Hammer Street over to Galveston Bay. Holy jogging trails, Batman! Since its inception back in 1961, this beautiful little city has become home to not only the seafood industry, but chemical and oil industries as well as NASA. As intimidating or environmentally unfriendly as those industries might sound, a surprising harmony has been achieved as the city and its local industries work together to remain environmentally proactive and safe. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Seabrook are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Seabrook near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Seabrook that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.