1,286 Apartments for rent in Lakeway, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakeway Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lakeway Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lakeway Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lakeway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lakeway Apartments with Parking (14)
- Lakeway Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lakeway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Lakeway Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lakeway Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lakeway Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Balconies (11)
- West Lake Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (799)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lakeway?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lakeway?
A Guinness World Record put Lakeway, Texas, on the map and in the book in 2013, when four local golf professionals broke the world record for "Most Golf Holes Played by a Foursome in 24 Hours in a Cart." The foursome teamed up to complete 243 holes, breaking the previous record of just 234 by nine!
From being recognized simply as a retirement community, the City of Lakeway, Texas has rehashed its image to an emerging ideal suburbia, as more families move in to take advantage of its proximity to a number of recreational areas and top-notch schools. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lakeway renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.