246 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mayfield Heights, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mayfield Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mayfield Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mayfield Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mayfield Heights (1)
- Lyndhurst 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beachwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Willoughby Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orange 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- University Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wickliffe 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Shaker Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cleveland Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
If you're looking for pleasant stability, how can you beat a city that keeps the same leader for 28 years? First elected in 1965, Ross DeJohn served as Mayfield Heights mayor until 1993, when he was finally handed a sausage and put out to pasture.
Located a short drive from downtown Cleveland, Mayfield Heights is part of the cluster of eastside metro suburbs. The town's busy main drag might lead you to think that the place is all about retail and business, but that's only half the story. Take some turn offs and you'll discover a warren of tree-lined side streets that are simply packed with well-established family neighborhoods. There's a reason this is a popular address, and it's not just proximity to the big city. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Mayfield Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Mayfield Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.