486 Apartments for rent in Trenton, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Trenton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Trenton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Trenton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Trenton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- White Horse Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mercerville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairless Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pennington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hamilton Square Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Levittown Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bristol Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Trenton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Trenton?
Vacancies are plentiful, and there are a ton of neighborhoods from which to choose. The better news is that if you find one of the hidden neighborhood gems in Trenton, you’ll love your neighbors. People in these areas are friendly and take an active interest in the hood. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Trenton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.