108 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Trenton, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Trenton (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Trenton (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Trenton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Trenton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mercerville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Yardley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lawrenceville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fairless Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pennington 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hamilton Square 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Levittown 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Florence 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Robbinsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bristol 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Trenton?
Vacancies are plentiful, and there are a ton of neighborhoods from which to choose. The better news is that if you find one of the hidden neighborhood gems in Trenton, you’ll love your neighbors. People in these areas are friendly and take an active interest in the hood. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Trenton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Trenton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Trenton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.