209 Apartments for rent in Toms River, NJ with Balconies
- Toms River Accessible Apartments (2)
- Toms River Apartments with Garages (6)
- Toms River Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Toms River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Toms River Apartments with Parking (11)
- Toms River Apartments with Pools (11)
- Toms River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Toms River Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Toms River Furnished Apartments (4)
- Toms River Luxury Apartments (3)
- Toms River Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Leisure Village East Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Beachwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Leisure Knoll Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dover Beaches South Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Lavallette Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Seaside Heights Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Seaside Park Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Toms River?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Toms River?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Toms River renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.