820 Apartments for rent in Maryland Heights, MO with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maryland Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Pools (8)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Maryland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Maryland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- St. Ann Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Olivette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Overland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ladue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Maryland Heights?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Maryland Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maryland Heights?
Maryland Heights' is home to its county's first casino, Hollywood Casino St. Louis. Well, unless you count online casinos.
So you want to live in Saint Louis but you don't want to deal with crowded streets, noise-filled apartment complexes, and high prices? That may be exactly why you come to Maryland Heights. This suburb is home to more than 27,400 people, so it can't be that bad, right? Even better, if you don't like the concrete-parks found in the big city, this space has plenty of wide open parks to welcome you into. For all of these reasons, finding an apartment to rent in Maryland Heights may be just what you need to relax. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Maryland Heights renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.