528 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Little Canada, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Canada (2)
- Little Canada Accessible Apartments (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Little Canada Apartments with Garages (9)
- Little Canada Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Little Canada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (9)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (5)
- Little Canada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Little Canada Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Canada Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Little Canada (2)
- Vadnais Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Shoreview 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (146)
- White Bear Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arden Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Little Canada?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Little Canada?
How expensive are studio apartments in Little Canada?
Little Canada, Minnesota, was (not surprisingly) founded by French Canadians in the 1800s. With a sister city in Ontario and an annual celebration all about Canada, you may move here and start saying "eh?" right away!
If you want all the charm of the United States' neighbor to the north -- not to mention the cold, long winters -- without giving up your American freedoms, you'll find it in Little Canada. Located just 11 miles northeast of Minnesota's Twin Cities, Little Canada works hard to stay true to its small-town roots. Founded by French Canadians in the 1800s, the annual Canadian Days community festival unites the entire town in a celebration of history, food and volunteerism. More small town than sprawling suburb, Little Canada may not be the hippest town out there. But it offers plenty of neighborly kindness and appreciation for a certain maple leaf. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Little Canada are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Little Canada near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Little Canada that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.