252 Apartments for rent in Coon Rapids, MN with Balconies
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (3)
- Coon Rapids Affordable Apartments (1)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (11)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (14)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Coon Rapids Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Champlin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Andover Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Anoka Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fridley Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Osseo Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mounds View Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Coon Rapids?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Coon Rapids?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coon Rapids?
Greetings, North Star State renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your Coon Rapids, Minnesota apartment hunting misadventures! Situated about a dozen miles north of Minneapolis and twenty from Saint Paul, Coon Rapids is one of the Twin Cities’ most attractive, affordable, and family-friendly suburbs. Interested in finding a super sweet apartment in Coon Rapids? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream rentals is what we do best. But before you sc...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coon Rapids? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Coon Rapids renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.