1,783 Apartments for rent in Potomac, MD with Balconies
- Potomac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Potomac Apartments with Garages (14)
- Potomac Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Potomac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Potomac Apartments with Parking (14)
- Potomac Apartments with Pools (8)
- Potomac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Potomac Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Potomac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Potomac Luxury Apartments (1)
- Potomac Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- McLean Apartments with Balconies (21)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Rockville Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Potomac Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Great Falls Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Derwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Balconies (8)
- South Kensington Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Potomac?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Potomac?
“All quiet on the Potomac tonight, where the soldiers lie peacefully dreaming, and their tents in the rays of the clear autumn moon, and the light of the campfires are gleaming…” (-All Quiet Along the Potomac Tonight).
Many a politician is welcomed home to a well-loved leather chair and promptly offered a crisp cigar for one hand and a glass of perfectly aged brandy for the other in the city of Potomac. It’s a city of calming properties, mainly thanks to the soothing sounds of the nearby Potomac River and the signature country clubs that boast sprawling green golf courses. After a hard day’s work of very important decision-making, it should be a no-brainer to call this city “home”. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Potomac renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.