- West Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Windsor Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Urbandale Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Indianola Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Johnston Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Waukee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Grimes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ankeny Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Norwalk?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Norwalk?
Voted Business week's "Best Affordable Suburb" in Iowa in 2010 and is considered to be one of the preeminent communities in the Des Moines Metro.
Norwalk started out as a log cabin built by Samuel Snyder in 1852. When it was incorporated in 1900, the town was exactly one square mile in size. Today the city has grown so that she shares borders with her neighboring cities of Cumming, Des Moines and West Des Moines and at the 2010 census reported a population of 8,945. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Norwalk renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.