163 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waipahu, HI
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipahu (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Waipahu (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Parking (4)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waipahu Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipahu Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Royal Kunia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Waipio 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Pearl City 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Mililani Town 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kapolei 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ocean Pointe 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Makakilo 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Waipio Acres 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
When the state of Hawaii was once just the Kingdom of Hawaii, all the kings men and all the kings horses (and anyone else deemed a big whig royal family member) would vacation on Waipahu to bask in its refreshing spring.
On the island of Honolulu, nestled on a small inlet, is the city of Waipahu, which in Hawaiian translates to water bursting or gushing forth. It's a coastal town with a population just under 40,000. In the grand scope of Hawaii, Waipahu is one of the more down-to-earth cities, boasting a more inexpensive housing market than most of the state. You can move here without breaking the bank! This city does not thrive on the tourism industry but keeps its focus on the people who make the city just what it is on a daily basis. Looking to move in? Take a gander at some of your options: See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Waipahu provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Waipahu. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.