1,744 Apartments for rent in Vinings, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vinings Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Vinings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Vinings Apartments with Parking (8)
- Vinings Apartments with Pools (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vinings Luxury Apartments (1)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mableton Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (653)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (47)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vinings?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vinings?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vinings?
"Be cocky. Walk into the Georgia Dome like you own it." - Mary Lou Retton
Yes, at first glance, you probably misread this city's name as "Viking," but don't worry. You won't have to run from helmet-wearing warriors here, although you may have to worry about helmet-wearing ghosts from the Union Army. Unfortunately, this town was occupied by a few villains back in 1864 during the time of the American Civil War. This may have been why the town was originally called "Crossroad" and even more strikingly called "Paces" back in the days. After being decimated by the Union troops, Paces became Vinings and was totally reconstructed. Although still part of Atlanta, the neighbors refuse to recognize Vinings as a separate entity, so it's just a little old census designated place. Don't let that fool you into thinking there's no fun to be had here, though. Atlanta, eat your heart out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vinings? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vinings renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.