339 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (6)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South Palm Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Hypoluxo 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Manalapan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Worth 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (18)
- Atlantis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Ocean Ridge 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Boynton Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (53)
- Palm Springs 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Greenacres 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Palm Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (25)
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Lantana offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Lantana offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Lantana. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.