312 Apartments for rent in Freeport, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (23)
- Freeport Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Freeport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Freeport Apartments with Parking (23)
- Freeport Apartments with Pools (20)
- Freeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Freeport Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Freeport Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Niceville Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Destin Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Valparaiso Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lake Lorraine Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fort Walton Beach Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Crestview Apartments with Balconies (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Freeport?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Freeport?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Freeport renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.